CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

First Dentist trip

With the kids being 4 and 6 I figured it was about time we visited the dentist. I was not really worried about cavities since my kids LOVE to brush but it never hurts to check.

Julianna was first up…very apprehensive and scared but she did really well. She was very scared about the x-rays. The hygienist was so good with her. She talked her through everything and we got through it. She thought the “vacuum” and teeth cleaning was fun. Here are some pics of her…

100_3044

100_3045

100_3046Matthew acted like an old pro in the dentist chair. He could not wait to see his teeth in “pictures”. He counted along with the dentist  when he counted his teeth. No cavities for either of them! YAY!! He sat sooo still and loved having his teeth brushed. He was so proud of himself. And I was so proud of both of them. Matt and I kept switching cubicles so I could take pictures of this momentus day…I know I am evil!

100_3047

100_3049

100_3051

1 comment:

  1. Overall, your kids did a great job in making their teeth 'cavity-free.' That's really a YEY! =D Anyway, I feel happy for my kids too! The last time we went to the dentist, they had no cavities as well. Great great job for all our kids!

    ReplyDelete