CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

T-Ball here we come

Another new chapter has opened for us. I have embarked on a new journey, being a stay at home mother. With that said, I am able to get my kids in to some extra cirricular activites. My daughter just joined Girl Scouts and is a Daisy.  My son, who is 4, joined T-ball with a local little league. Tonight was his first practice.

Matthew was very excited for the past few days. We went cleat shopping, picked out his mitt and bat bag. He woke me up at 3am wanting to go to baseball practice. I really have never seen him so excited about  something. So off we went this evening to take this new adventure together.

It did not go exactly as expected. Fear overcame my sweet boy and when he was asked to run the bases with everyone else, he got scared and ran off the field. My husband decided to help him through this first practice and Matthew did not let go of Daddy’s hand for at least the first 10 minutes. They ran bases together and Matt stayed by Matthew’s side the whole practice. It was a wonderful bonding experience for them. It was a lot of fun. I want to share a few pictures from the evening.

100_3023 

100_3022

100_3024

100_3025

I just want to thank my best friend, Monica and her family for getting us involved in these activites. We are having a blast!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy to hear that he had such a good time. I hope that we are able to enjoy this baseball season together supporting both of our kids in their journey. We enjoy having you guys to share in our lives. Your absolutely welcome!!!!

    ReplyDelete