CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Who is ready to exercise?

Well it is the most dreaded topic amongst women. I was at baseball with my son tonight and we were talking about a fundraiser and it was getting Tshirts made. We were looking at all the pricing options and I notices the 2XL was more. Well I was not surprised and I made a joke about my weight. HAHA everyone laughed….but that is the way I deal with that horrible problem I have. Until today that is….

I am really going to put all I have in to the gym. My friend and I have joined a fitness challenge at our local YMCA. It is a 10 week challenge and we have to work out 3 days a week for at least an hour. Wow, that is very challenging for me but I am going to give it my all.

I want to challenge all my readers to join me in the quest of health and fitness. I will post all of successes and challenges and at the end of the 10 weeks I hope I have lost at least 30 pounds!

Here is luck to anyone who is going to approach this challenge with me. Happy Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment