CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sisters!

sisters

There is something very special about that girl whose name is Krystal. Yes, she can be a pain in my butt, however, I would not change it for the world. She used to beat me up and thinks it was funny. She was there for me at my wedding. She keeps me in line when I am being stupid and she makes me laugh when I am sad. She is the best aunt that my children have and she loves with her whole heart and is there for her family unconditionally. She is an amazing mother and I look up to her. She always puts the feelings of others first. She is my little sister and I love her. Thank you for being an extraordinary sister to me for the 27 years that I have known you. You deserve a little recognition for all that you have become! I am so proud to be your big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment