CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Pillsbury Crescents Get together

I had an opportunity to host a My Get-together party with Pillsbury Crescent rolls.  It is a great way to cook outside the box with normal day to day foods or rolls in this case. For our little get together, we made Pillsbury Crescent pizza and apple pies. I wanted to base this get together around kids since we all are moms and need to please our picky kids!

I had my 2 little sous chefs in the kitchen to help prepare the meal! It was a HUGE success! I also received a recipe book that will help me continue to cook out of the box and help me surprise my family.

I want to give a BIG thanks to  Pssst…General Mills for providing me with the host kit for this event!

pillsbury

No comments:

Post a Comment