CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Verizon’s First game of the season

100_3147

 For 2 weeks in a row we kept getting rained out. So last Friday, we finally had a beautiful evening for the Mini-T’s to play. We will play the same team all year since they did not have enough 4 year olds to make more than 2 teams.

It was a lot of fun to watch my little man learn the sport that his daddy loves. I am the assistant team mom so I got to watch up close in the dugout.

The first inning was a little frustrating cause Matthew did not want to stay out on the field. It was so cute to watch all the kids run at once and dive on the ball. They did not get the concept of staying at your positions. Matthew got a little discouraged from time to time because he wanted to get the ball so badly!100_3153100_3156He loved hitting the best. He was so adorable and he did pretty well. The second time up to bat he wailed on it and it rolled past the pitcher’s mound. I really believe with time he will get a lot of power in his swing. This is something that I really look forward to every week. He just looks so cute and grown up out there!100_3158100_3159Tomorrow we play again! I can not wait to see my lil slugger in action again!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment