CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A “Community” Christmas: A Review

Community Cast

“Community” is this great sitcom on NBC. I know I am sure you all are huge fans. I am late on the Community boat. However I got to preview the Christmas special a head of time and I am HOOKED!

“Community” stars some all stars such as Joel McHale (The Soup), Chevy Chase and Donald Glover (30 Rock), just to name a few. The whole premise of the show is about this whole group of “misfits” that attend this community college.

A few things came to mind as I was watching this episode. California Raisins Claymation and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory meets Rudolph and the Land of Misfit Toys! It was TERRIFIC! The basic idea behind the story was trying to find your own meaning of Christmas.

Abed goes in to his own Christmas dreamland with his friends. They travel a long in his mind looking for the North Pole. They learn things about Christmas and about each other and at the end it really does have a heart felt moment where everyone realizes it is ok to have your own meaning of the holiday.

I HIGHLY recommend you tune in tomorrow night, December 9th at 8/7c to your local NBC station with me to watch this Christmas show. I would love to hear your thoughts after you view it!

 

I would like to thank Sony Picture Television and One2One Network for the opportunity for this early preview. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment