CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday Recipe: Cinnamon Chicken with Garlic Rosemary and Dill Roasted Potatoes


Cinnamon Chicken

Ingredients:

1 Pkg Boneless Skinless chicken breasts
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
1 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/4 Cup Olive oil
2 Tablespoons Worchestershire Sauce
BBQ Sauce for grilling (optional)

Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. I like to butterly my chicken breasts for better marniade coverage. You also yield more portions that way. In a gallon zip lock bag, combine cinnamon, garlic, olive oil and worchestershire sauce. Add the chicken pieces into the bag. Close the bag and mix well. Put in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.

I choose to grill my chicken for better flavor. I also brush on a little of my favorite BBQ sauce at the end of grilling.


Garlic Rosemary and Dill Roasted Potatoes.

Ingredients

Baby Red Potatoes (Amount depends on family size. I usually use 1-2 lbs)
1/4 cup Olive Oil.
2 Tablespoons Dill Weed
1 Tablespoon dried Rosemary
2 cloves of Garlic (finely chopped)
1 Tablespoon Kosher salt

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Rinse and cut potatoes in bite size pieces. This ensures quick cooking.
Put potatoes on a cookie sheet and mix them with the oil. Add all the herbs and salt and combine. Put them in the preheated oven. Stir often. Cook for 15-20 minutes.

I would normally serve this with carmelized onions, garlic bread and maybe a salad. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. How come I wasn't invited to dinner??? :) Can't wait to hang with you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete