CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Impromptu Park Fun

Julie had no school since it was Veterans Day today. So this afternoon I decided to take the kids to one of the local parks. They had fun despite all the interference of very rude kids that love to push around the smaller kids. I just do not get it. The whole time parents just watch their kids be bullies.

I did manage to get some pictures of them as I fought the wind and very grey skies. It is so amazing to see them grow right in front of your eyes. Julie was so timid and shy and in the same park trip got very brave. Matthew thought he was big enough for the monkey bars. I am so glad I changed his mind, when he realized that he couldn't even reach them! I just saw a broken arm coming our way...LOL!

The rain held off right until I was ready to go. I was very happy about that. I cherish the times I get with both of my kids at the same time. Happy Fall everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad I missed it! :(
    We will have to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete