CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Where have I been??

Well, that is a loaded question!! In the past year, my husband and I bought a new house and moved our family. Making this house our home has been trying and challenging but fun and rewarding. Does that make sense?

house

We just love it here and know it was the right move for our family. But I can promise you, I WILL NEVER MOVE AGAIN! What a royal pain Smile. Today, I just got notice that our old house (that has been on the market for 13 months) sold today. HOW WONDERFUL!!

I also have been busy with Girl Scouts. My daughter is now 8 years old and a Brownie. When we moved, we transferred to Citrus Council based out of Orlando. I am so glad that we did it. They were so welcoming and friendly. Her school did not have a troop so I stepped up again to be a leader. It is so rewarding. I have a troop of 9 girls and they are so amazing and special. Everyone gets along so well and we do a lot of great things. I want to share a few pictures with you of our fun…

blog1food1blog2

So this is just a glimpse into what I have been doing. Does not seem like a lot but it keeps me totally busy, just take a look at my calendar…HA!

Stay tuned for a book review that I am doing for next week. Great author, Joyce Magnin takes us on a road trip. LOVED THIS BOOK. See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment