CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hasbro Game Night with House Party Inc

 

Trivial Pursuit: Bet You Know It is a new game by Hasbro. I really have never been a great fan of Trivial Pursuit because, well, the questions are ridiculous. However, I had a chance to do a house party with this new game and we had a BLAST!!

The banter back and forth was playful and fun as we bet chips, guessing if the player would know the answer or not. It gives the game a whole new dimension. We had a lot of laughs and smiles. I shared the game with 3 Crazy Monkeys and her family.

You can get Trivial Pursuit: Bet You Know It at any retailer where games are sold. Gather your friends and have a Hasbro Game Night at your house!

trivial pursuit

House Party, Inc. gave me the materials for this house party. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment